Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Numero Uno

So this is the first posting.

First of all I love to write. Secondly, I am a perfectionist at writing when it comes to discussing things that I am very passionate about. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It is a good thing because when I am writing about these things that I am passionate about, you all will read what I want you to read and it will be in the clearest possible language that I can use. It is a bad thing because I will go over and over and over it before I will release it to the public. Sometimes things won't even be released. Okay, most times.

Now what can you expect to read on this?

First of all I really like to flesh out theological ideals and opinions that I have through writing. These thoughts keep me up frequently at night and I don't make any ground unless I write about it and explain it to myself. Secondly, I'm going to update people who care to read this about my life and just stuff that goes on in general. It could be for venting purposes, something really cool happening, or I could have read a funny joke or saw a funny picture and decided to post it (I can go ahead and say that this will happen quite frequently)(O, Paulie and the Puberty Pals will NOT be making an appearance, sadly) Lastly, I will try to ignite discussion on various topics. I may start off with this ideal or a position on an issue that I may or may not have a solid opinion on and try and get comments going. These posts won't be intended on offending or hurting anyone, but instead, to gain different perspectives and learn from everybody. I often like to play devils advocate. You have been warned!

Tune In

Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment