Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thoughts of a Desperate Man

So basically the last few weeks have been crazy.

Ever since starting this whole blogging thing, I've been reading a lot of blogs. A lot of the blogs I have read have been very theologically oriented....and I love it! I have not once doubted in my faith in God and Christ, but have questioned many of the ideals and stuff that I have grown up "believing" which I feel to be healthy in the pursuit of truth.

Sometimes I wish that I could just spend all the time of my day studying scripture and different perspectives on what truth is. But the fact of the matter is I can't. I am in a very busy period of my life and there just isn't ample time.

I've been kept up several nights the past week or two with my mind just buzzing and running at full speed thinking about these things. Like my thoughts aren't even tangible they are moving so fast. But I love it. The next morning I hate myself. But I love it.

In the midst of all this confusion, I have pinned a few things down that will never change:

There is a God.

I KNOW that Jesus is His son, and has rescued me.

I will never understand everything there is to know about this God.

The pursuit of this wisdom will drive me crazy until the day that I die, but until that day I will sprint to that line of knowledge that no man will ever cross

1 comment:

  1. Nice post..and here is my official welcome to the blogging world. Good luck, and be careful...people can get pretty nasty critical and or scary behind a computer screen. Keep em coming man.

    ReplyDelete